Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Masoum condemns Manchester attack and confirms Iraq's solidarity with Britain

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Masoum condemns Manchester attack and confirms Iraq's solidarity with Britain Empty Masoum condemns Manchester attack and confirms Iraq's solidarity with Britain

Post by Rocky Wed 24 May 2017, 1:32 am

Masoum condemns Manchester attack and confirms Iraq's solidarity with Britain

Political From 2017-05-23 at 19:13 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    President Fuad Masoum condemned the terrorist attack on a concert in a hall in Manchester, UK.
    On Monday, President Fuad Masoum sent a cable of condolences to British Prime Minister Theresa May condemning the horrific terrorist who targeted a concert in Manchester,
    "We affirm the support and solidarity of the Iraqi people with the friendly people of the United Kingdom against the criminal terrorist groups, and we strongly condemn this heinous crime, which is contrary to all religious laws and humanitarian norms," ​​he said in a cable of condolence read by Mawazine News today. "We wish the speedy recovery of the wounded and injured, and we also confirm Iraq's readiness to cooperate with the United Kingdom in the fight against terrorism." On Monday night, the city of Manchester witnessed a bomb attack on a banquet hall, killing 22 people and injuring about 50 others.
    is over

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 8:58 pm