Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sisi: Egypt strikes will be directed against terrorism camps inside and outside Egypt

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sisi: Egypt strikes will be directed against terrorism camps inside and outside Egypt Empty Sisi: Egypt strikes will be directed against terrorism camps inside and outside Egypt

Post by Rocky Sat 27 May 2017, 3:36 am

Sisi: Egypt strikes will be directed against terrorism camps inside and outside Egypt

27/05/201

Egyptian President Abdel Fattah Sisi, said Friday evening that his country had on Friday evening under the direction "blow" to one terrorist training camps in response to the attack on a bus carrying Copts, killing 28 people.
    He said Sisi in a speech to the Egyptian people through state television after a security meeting: "I am talking to you was directed very strong blow", vowing to target camps at home or abroad are being trained militants to strike Egypt and demanded Sisi to punish countries that support terrorism without courtesy or reconciliation.
    Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi also called for punishing states "supporting terrorism and supplying it with weapons, funding and training", adding that "no courtesy and reconciliation" with these countries, adding "Egypt will not hesitate to strike against terror camps anywhere, whether at home Awaforeig ".
    In turn, the Egyptian army announced that its forces carried out air strikes on militant camps in Libya confirmed their participation in the planning and execution of the attack, coinciding with the statements made by Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi in a televised speech.
    The army said in a statement broadcast on television on Friday evening, it said that the military operation is still going on so far, posting a picture of the pilots are preparing to carry out strikes and warplanes take off time.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/166195.html

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:57 pm