Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Predicted Rapporteur Alaqtadah Committee Mahma Khalil to be the Iraqi state budget for the year 2014

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Predicted Rapporteur Alaqtadah Committee Mahma Khalil to be the Iraqi state budget for the year 2014 Empty Predicted Rapporteur Alaqtadah Committee Mahma Khalil to be the Iraqi state budget for the year 2014

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Aug 2013, 4:46 am

Predicted Rapporteur Alaqtadah Committee Mahma Khalil to be the Iraqi state budget for the year 2014 more than 130 billion dollars

Decision Economic Commission Mahma Khalil

BAGHDAD / obelisk: revealed the Economic Commission representative, on Saturday, the intention to host the central bank governor and agency Abdul Basit Turki "in order to develop correct policy in the next budget," while believing that the bank failed to invest in Iraq would emerge from Chapter VII to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar.

He said the Commission's decision Mahma Khalil at a press conference attended by "obelisk" "The committee will host meetings next governor of the central bank and agency Abdul Basit Turki and staff at the bank in order to develop correct policy in the next budget," expected to "be a balancing of the Iraqi state in 2014 more than 130 billion dollars. "

He added that "the central bank failed to invest in Iraq would emerge from Chapter VII to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar," referring to his committee "called for the central bank to work to raise the value of the dinar and the Iraqi currency against other currencies and develop a strategy just to give the dinar position correctly in order to improve the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and thus the purchasing value of the dinar and powerful citizen. "

After the withdrawal of Iraq from the provisions of Chapter VII of money was expected to rise Iraqi Central Bank reserves of foreign currencies and gold.

The House of Representatives called for the central bank has previously delete the zeros from the Iraqi currency to raise the value of the dinar between other currencies and raise the purchasing power of the Iraqi citizen.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wayoutnow
    wayoutnow
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Predicted Rapporteur Alaqtadah Committee Mahma Khalil to be the Iraqi state budget for the year 2014 Empty Re: Predicted Rapporteur Alaqtadah Committee Mahma Khalil to be the Iraqi state budget for the year 2014

Post by wayoutnow Sun 25 Aug 2013, 7:40 am

Well this sounds like great progress !!! Everything I have read in the last 2 weeks has said that after chapter 7 s release we should have seen a in crease in the dinar ,so I think we should see it anytime . Really don't know what the hold up is . It sounds like everybody knows what to do , but there's something holding it up !!!!

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:40 pm