Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Criticized the policy of the Central Bank in maintaining the value of the Iraqi dinar, Member of Bar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Criticized the policy of the Central Bank in maintaining the value of the Iraqi dinar, Member of Bar Empty Criticized the policy of the Central Bank in maintaining the value of the Iraqi dinar, Member of Bar

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Aug 2013, 2:41 pm

Criticized the policy of the Central Bank in maintaining the value of the Iraqi dinar, Member of Barzani's Party

August 24, 2013

A member of Parliament said the KDP mahma Khalil that the Central Bank is required to maintain the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar, and specify a fixed price for foreign currency, or it may be there is a sovereign Iraqi asset exceeds 70 billion dollars, and the Iraqi dinar price over [1200] dinars to the dollar, and sometimes brings about that price on the black market.

The policy of the Central Bank failed to maintain the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar to a basket of foreign currencies.

Khalil said that the exchange rate of the dollar to dinar depends on several things, including the Iraqi sovereign dollar balance, and there are reasons not directly affected by the value of the dinar up & down on the Iraqi political climate which repel foreign currency rather attractive.

"The Government interventions in the political Bank, adding that willingness and seriousness to transform remittances and financial deposits to the hard currency and not deposited in Iraqi banks are part of the reasons leading to the fluctuating dinar against the dollar, and there is indirect secondary causes, including international sanctions on Syria and Iran, and the Iraqi Central trader trader trying to deal with all countries of the world.

And the decision of the Commission to "dismiss today's dollar deposits is not the actual size needed for the Iraqi market.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 12:52 am