Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance criticize the work of the central bank in maintaining the value of the dinar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance criticize the work of the central bank in maintaining the value of the dinar Empty Parliamentary Finance criticize the work of the central bank in maintaining the value of the dinar

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Jan 2016, 8:48 am

[ltr]
    Parliamentary Finance criticize the work of the central bank in maintaining the value of the dinar

January 23, 2016

[/ltr]

[ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]
    A man examines Banknotes of the US dollar in Hanoi on 12 August 2015. Photo: Nguyen Hue ore - Reuters
    [ltr]
    Our economy / Baghdad
    Parliamentary Finance Committee criticized the performance of the Iraqi Central Bank and not to follow a deflationary policy would raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar.
    He said the parliamentary finance committee member Sarhan Ahmad said in a statement seen by the agency of our economy news that the central bank does not follow the political deflationary through his province on the price of the Iraqi dinar, revealing that the government does not know why he did not follow the central bank's policy lead to a strengthening of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar.
    Sarhan said, there was "no political deflationary followed by the central bank in its dealings with the Iraqi currency," adding that "the central bank policy is known to all attributing the cause to be an independent nothing to do with deflation and inflation."
    He said the central bank Ahmed axis of the economy in Iraq, attributing the cause to its ability to grant power of the Iraqi dinar by displaying large amounts of the dollar, leading to a decline in the dollar price rises In contrast, the price of the Iraqi dinar.
    And MP Ahmed Sarhan central bank to follow to give the power of the Iraqi dinar policy which positively affect the current financial crisis.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 11:28 am