Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Vice Jordanian: Baghdad and Amman began new talks on Trebil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Vice Jordanian: Baghdad and Amman began new talks on Trebil   Empty Vice Jordanian: Baghdad and Amman began new talks on Trebil

Post by Rocky Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:25 am

Vice Jordanian: Baghdad and Amman began new talks on Trebil  

Revealed the Jordanian House of Representatives member Mohammed Ahmed al-Haj on Thursday for the start of the Iraqi and Jordanian sides to open talks on a new Trebil border, pointing out that the coming days will witness visits between the two countries, officials of the exchange.

Haj said in an interview seen by "Economy News", "new talks recently started between the Jordanian and Iraqi sides on the issue of Trebil and the need to speed up the opening of what the port will reflect positively on the economy of the two countries."

He added that "the coming days will witness the exchange of visits between the Jordanian and Iraqi officials," asserting that "Jordan is open to Iraq, especially in the economic field."

On the other hand Haj stressed that "Jordan and its position clear from the fight Daesh and cooperate with any party fighting extremism," pointing out that "there is coordination between Amman and Baghdad in this regard, but at the military level has not been until now."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:57 pm