Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US soldier reveals details of some days, "Saddam Hussein" in prison

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US soldier reveals details of some days, "Saddam Hussein" in prison Empty US soldier reveals details of some days, "Saddam Hussein" in prison

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Jun 2017, 3:00 am

US soldier reveals details of some days, "Saddam Hussein" in prison

BAGHDAD (Reuters) -

One of the American soldiers, who assigned to guard the prison was languishing in which former Iraqi President Saddam Hussein, the latter was listening to American singer "Mary J J. Blige" and the other activities during his last days in prison, before obtaining clipping death by hanging to death in early 2006 revealed .

The newspaper "Telegraph" quoted Will Pardnoerber the soldier, saying that "Saddam was enamored of this singer, the famous song (Family Affair), as he likes to ride a bike and take care of the garden in prison, while he was waiting for the trial."

The paper from the same source, said that "Saddam was, during his last days, nice and friendly with American guards, where he was serving with them some times and tell them stories about his family."

The newspaper also reported, while he was waiting for the execution of Saddam in Baghdad, was an observer by a group of American soldiers belonging to the Military Police No. 551, which calls itself "The Super Twelve".

Among them was "Pardnoerber" who says in his new book under the title of (a prisoner in his palace: Saddam Hussein and his bodyguards Americans) that "the former Iraqi president was polite to the greatest degree."

Pardnoerber said that "Saddam loves smoking cigarettes Cohiba, which was stored in an empty box of wet wipes."

He added, "Saddam loves plants covered in the prison garden and cared for them until they became beautiful flowers."

US forces captured Saddam in his hideout in a village in his hometown of Tikrit, north of Baghdad, in January \ December 2003, and was executed after 3 years.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 12:19 pm