Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Council of Ministers announced the decisions of the regular session and thirty-seventh in 2013

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Council of Ministers announced the decisions of the regular session and thirty-seventh in 2013 Empty Council of Ministers announced the decisions of the regular session and thirty-seventh in 2013

Post by lonelyintexas Tue 27 Aug 2013, 5:39 pm

Council of Ministers announced the decisions of the regular session and thirty-seventh in 2013

27-08-2013

The Council of Ministers held its thirty-seventh regular in Baghdad on Tuesday, August 27, 2013 under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki issued by the Board the following decisions:

1 - To approve the following:

- Authorize the Minister of Finance to ensure that the loan contract submitted by the banks (Rafidain and Rasheed, the Iraqi trade) and your three remaining payments of the Company (the South Korean Hanwha) in accordance with the timing of time agreed between the Commission and the implementing company.

- Acceptance of the letter of guarantee direct support of the company (Hanwha, South Korea) for each batch paid by banks and issued by the Export-Import Bank Korea (Exim Bank), considering that the letter of guarantee issued by the governmental entity Korean and implementation of the commitment of the contract with the company implemented and adopted by banks three government.

2 - Approval of the contribution of the Republic of Iraq to increase the financial resources of the Arab Monetary Fund and the amount of its share in the IPO proposal (38 950) Thirty-eight thousand nine hundred and fifty dinars Arabic My Account and the proportion of IPO (12.98%) and pay off the amount above, and in accordance with the mechanism of the following:

A - (19 475) nineteen thousand, four hundred and seventy-five dinars Arabic My Account tied (50%) of the share of Iraq be transferred from the general reserve balance of the Arab Monetary Fund.

B - (19 475) nineteen thousand, four hundred and seventy-five dinars Arabic My Account tied (50%), the second of Iraq's share of paid b (5) equal annual installments any of (3,895) d. P. H per year, equivalent to (18,696) eighteen thousand six hundred and ninety-six dollars.

3 - Approval to authorize the National Investment Commission issuing an investment license to (MAS Iraq for industrial investment) in order to construct a plant for the production of cement in the province of Najaf, according to the provisions of Article 7 (/ cool.png of the Investment Law No. (13) for the year 2006 amending .

4 - application of the law in force, foreign companies are exempt for the purposes of implementation of the project of the port of Faw of taxes and fees for being one of the development projects.

5 - The Ministry of Construction and Housing to re-restoration and collector Fatima Hussein, in Muqdadiyah.

6 - to approve the exemption of imported live animals for breeding purposes of drawing the reconstruction of Iraq.

Ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:58 pm