Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi economy continues to decline because of its reliance on oil revenues only

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi economy continues to decline because of its reliance on oil revenues only Empty Iraqi economy continues to decline because of its reliance on oil revenues only

Post by Rocky Thu 29 Aug 2013, 4:29 am

Iraqi economy continues to decline because of its reliance on oil revenues only

Baghdad – and babysit – A member of the Economic Commission National Alliance MP Hussein
    المرعبي, that the Iraqi economy is very weak foundation being depends primarily on oil Other revenues are non-existent.

The
    المرعبي said in a press statement that the oil is not enough to build a strong and solid economy and should be varied revenue of the country, and expressed regret that in spite of all of Iraq’s provinces possess wealth and bounties of several different, but it’s untapped.

: He must give a chance to the private sector even manages some sectors such as electricity, gas stations and other, indicating that the private sector is almost non-existent financial and administrative corruption unlike the year.

And between: the economic reality in steady decline due to non-application of the customs tariff law and consumer protection law because of political differences and lack of competencies able to manage these files and the existence of deficiencies in the economy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:20 pm