Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade declares rely entirely on the local product by providing two articles of the ration card items

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade declares rely entirely on the local product by providing two articles of the ration card items Empty Trade declares rely entirely on the local product by providing two articles of the ration card items

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Jun 2017, 8:20 am

Trade declares rely entirely on the local product by providing two articles of the ration card items

Said the company 's general trade material food in the Ministry of Commerce dependence on product local in providing the vocabulary card ration of the subjects of sugar and oil food in full for the first time since the year 2003.
    The director of the company Kassem Hammoud , in a statement journalist received " Economy News " a copy of it, that " the company contracted for the processing of material oil food from the product local quantity sufficient for three months within the vocabulary of the quota ration after the adoption of the sugar product locally from the company Union and the regularity of its distribution within the quota of monthly vocabulary card ration . "
    He explained that " the delay , which happened to provide the vocabulary ration ration in the period last was due to delayed disbursement allocation of financial and that the provision of Article locally facilitates the process of contracting and accompanied by facilities in the provision of currency hard that the repayment dinar Iraqi with easy access material after contracting directly and ease the continued availability " , assured citizens to " stabilize the processing of the vocabulary ration ration in the period coming ."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:44 pm