Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The European Union opens an investigation into the refusal of European countries to receive refugees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The European Union opens an investigation into the refusal of European countries to receive refugees Empty The European Union opens an investigation into the refusal of European countries to receive refugees

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Jun 2017, 2:42 am

The European Union opens an investigation into the refusal of European countries to receive refugees

Editorial date: 2017/6/13

The European Union announced the start of formal measures to remove violations by Hungary, Poland and the Czech Republic by refusing to receive refugees.
    A statement issued by the EU said action must be taken because these countries refused to implement EU decisions by receiving their refugee quotas.
    The statement said that among these measures the Union will impose large fines on the countries violating, the maximum penalty may apply to the Union is the deprivation of the right to vote in the International Council.
    In 2015, the EU member states decided to settle 160,000 African migrants who were at that moment in Italy and Greece and divided the refugees into European countries according to their capacity, population density and other facts taken into consideration.
    The share of Poland at that time was 7,000, the Czech Republic had a total of one thousand and 600 people, Hungary's share was 300,000 and Slovakia was 900 refugees, and these countries were currently opposed to receiving refugees.
    The EU is trying to engage with "rejectionist" countries to find a way out of the crisis, but to no avail.
    It should be noted that Poland, during the past two years, did not receive any refugees, while the Czech Republic received 12 people, Slovakia 16.

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php%3Fstorytopic%3D41%26storyid%3D21752

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:32 am