Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The United Nations recognizes .. Israel supports terrorist groups in Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The United Nations recognizes .. Israel supports terrorist groups in Syria Empty The United Nations recognizes .. Israel supports terrorist groups in Syria

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Jun 2017, 2:37 am

The United Nations recognizes .. Israel supports terrorist groups in Syria

15/06/2017

Admitted a report issued by the Secretary-General of the United Nations on Wednesday by the Israeli entity to provide support to the armed groups in Syria, including the organization of the terrorist Front victory.
    The report of the Special Secretary-General strongly the United Nations Disengagement Observer Force "Andov" which covers the period from 02/03/2017 until 05/16/2017 to United Nations Disengagement Observer Force (UNDOF) "Andov" spotted on several occasions, the Israeli occupation forces to provide support and the delivery of aid to the armed terrorist groups in the area of ​​separation, as well as its direct communication and coordination with them.
    The report noted that the United Nations monitored the 16 continuity between the Israeli occupation "forces and members of the Syrian side in the separation zone" and the confluence of armed and unarmed persons with members of the Israeli occupation forces and the transfer of supplies in both directions.
    The report pointed to the Israeli violations of the ceasefire agreement in the Syrian Golan and the occupation authorities of committing attacks on Syrian territory.
    He called the Secretary-General in his report of the Israeli occupation forces to refrain from firing rockets across the line and the cease-fire because this implies the possibility of an escalation of tension in the region, warning of the dangers of interaction between Israeli occupation forces and unidentified in the area of ​​separation.
    States with influence on the armed terrorist groups also called for putting pressure on it to stop its violations of the separation zone and activities that threaten the lives of United Nations personnel, security and safety.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/168972.html

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:52 pm