Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Erdogan's guards crisis and rising calls for US ambassador to Ankara

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Erdogan's guards crisis and rising calls for US ambassador to Ankara Empty Erdogan's guards crisis and rising calls for US ambassador to Ankara

Post by Rocky Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:11 am

Erdogan's guards crisis and rising calls for US ambassador to Ankara

16/06/2017

Turkish Foreign Ministry announced that it summoned the US ambassador to Ankara and informed him by rejecting the decision of the US authorities arrested 12 guards of the Turkish President, Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
    The Foreign Ministry said in a statement it issued in this regard, yesterday evening, "The decision of the US authorities to give orders to arrest the guards Turks no longer independent and objective decision".
    The ministry added that it indicated the US ambassador that "this decision, taken by the US authorities, wrong and biased nor a legal basis to him," tight during the talk that "skirmishes in front of the headquarters of the Turkish ambassador to Washington occurred as a result of the inability of the elements of the US security services to take the necessary measures".
    Turkish Foreign Ministry also said in a statement that "if the US authorities have taken appropriate measures such as those taken during the visits of high on this level, what happened this incident".
    The Foreign Affairs to inform the ambassador that he can not download Turkish citizens responsible for what happened in front of the embassy, ​​under the security failure of the American side.
    And drew foreign to overlook the US authorities approached the protesters alleged, from the Turkish embassy, ​​carrying banners and symbols of a terrorist organization.
    She also noted the failure of Washington in any action against American security officers who assaulted members of the protection of the Turkish Foreign Minister, born Jawish Ihsanoglu, in front of the Embassy.
    She stressed external that such practices are not in line with the minimum concept of justice, which was informed by the US ambassador.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/169101.html

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:25 pm