Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Jubouri calls for an Arab-Islamic conference to bring peace to the region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Jubouri calls for an Arab-Islamic conference to bring peace to the region Empty Al-Jubouri calls for an Arab-Islamic conference to bring peace to the region

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Jun 2017, 2:25 am

Al-Jubouri calls for an Arab-Islamic conference to bring peace to the region

Editorial date: 2017/6/16

During a visit to the Turkish capital Ankara on Thursday, parliament speaker Salim al-Jubouri called for an Arab-Islamic conference to end crises and wars in the region and bring peace to them.
    Al-Jubouri's call came during a meeting with a number of ambassadors of Arab and Islamic countries on a breakfast invitation set up by the Iraqi embassy in Turkey.
    "The speaker stressed the importance of dialogue in resolving the problems between some brothers through frank dialogue and the need to cooperate to eliminate terrorism, which has become a scourge in the backbone of the Arab and Islamic nation."
    "In this blessed evening, I wish to greet you on my own behalf, on behalf of the people of Iraq and representatives of their elected legislative authority. I wish your brotherly and friendly people stability, peace and prosperity. And the positive and positive human relations which Islam Muhammad Al-Sharif has known and urged for a human society free of hatred, hatred, aggression, wars and bloodshed, which Allah has denied and blessed in its entirety. "
    Al-Jubouri added: "You may share my concern with my brothers and friends for the passing of our region of sharp political turnovers, overlapping in the making of two internal factors that have been manifested in the extreme rupture between some regimes and their peoples, resulting in a violent shift that almost leads the region into a war whose results are not promising. And among the workers, our peoples have been, and still are, paying a lot of their blood and wealth a lot, and face an almost unknown future. "
    "What would have happened would have happened if the countries of the region had succeeded in dialogue leading to peace, even if it was hard-fought, no matter how difficult and violent the dialogue was and how long it lasted, but it was less than an hour of war and its horrors and horrors. The majority saw advice in the advice rather than intervention in the internal affairs of some of our countries, even if they stopped their efforts to incite each other, and insisted that the gates of each crisis through the keys of dialogue solvent of nervousness and pride in sin and ride the head, and that the solution of every Arab or Islamic crisis across Arab and Islamic House ".
    "What we need today, brothers and friends, to get out of the circle of suspicion and suspicion, counterfeit and counter-terrorism, and the negative political clubs that are hot with hatred and defiance towards the fanatic fanaticism of the Jahiliyya, and what we need to argue with which is better, instead of arguing with arsenals, To spend on our hungry and displaced and poor people for what remains hungry and homeless and poor, and popular in people a broader peace and good, and to rid our skies of clouds of black hatred. "
    Al-Jubouri said, "Dear brothers and friends, I have represented the Iraqi experience with all its pages and images and the overlap of its trenches and its elements, as a model of what the region is supposed to become, where the patient sectarian tension is based on the heresies of history and the lies of historians and the preachers of the sultans. , And stripped of the sanctities, and nearly Iraq to go to abyss abyss, perhaps to divide into cantons sectarian lean fighting in between them on behalf of the other lying and ambitions.
    He pointed out that "had it not been for the determination of the sons of Iraq to establish a democratic path to build a constitutional state, the citizen would emerge from the confines of his sectarian identity to his national identity. Despite the great sacrifices that accompanied this insistence, dialogue proved the best way out of one narrow vision, And that it is the most effective way to get rid of the impasse, which has manifested some of its pages by bullying the other. "
    "Because of the dialogue, the insistence on the unity of Iraq, land, people, sky and water, and adherence to the banner of Iraqi citizenship, you have achieved what you have seen from a large cleansing of the land of Iraq from the desecration of the brutal ignorance ignorant ignorance."
    Jubouri said: "Here we are closer and closer to the final elimination of the armed presence of terrorism. Then we will embark on two separate battles: the battle to eliminate the terrorist ideology, its manifestations, methods and schools, and the battle for the reconstruction of the cities, where terrorism is no stone and no bird, Historical landmarks and cultural personalities and almost committed a total genocide of the Iraqi nation. "
    He pointed out that "what is shaking in the soul, that some of the brothers and friends is not considered the Iraqi experience, and not read a true and fair reading, and remained clinging to his unilateral vision, in the treatment of any crisis to be spared another crisis, as if our region has become vulnerable to crises and market for the disposal of weapons World weapons product, in its prohibited and internationally prohibited form. "
    "We are calling for an Arab-Islamic conference whose nominal objective is to dismantle the crises in the Arab and Islamic worlds and to completely rejoice so that the region of peace and security for the world can return," al-Jubouri concluded by saying: "We do not want to interfere in the affairs of any friend or brother. A gateway to a possible global war. It is not threats, threats and arms arsenals that make human peace. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 9:17 pm