Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Putin was known under the Soviet Union .. "intelligence agent with a false identity"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Putin was known under the Soviet Union .. "intelligence agent with a false identity" Empty Putin was known under the Soviet Union .. "intelligence agent with a false identity"

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Jun 2017, 2:20 am

Putin was known under the Soviet Union .. "intelligence agent with a false identity"

MOSCOW, June 25 (UPI) - Russian President Vladimir Putin has admitted that he was a foreign intelligence agent of the former Soviet Union and that he was in a "very special position".
    Putin said in a recent interview with Russian television that he was an "illegal agent", an agent sent abroad without a diplomatic cover to engage in espionage activities under a false identity.
    "All my work in foreign intelligence in the Soviet Union was linked not only to the Foreign Intelligence Service, but also to the" illegal "intelligence, the Kremlin leader said in an interview with Rossiya-1, marking the 95th anniversary of the so-called" illegal "intelligence.
    "Not everyone is able to give up his normal life and his relatives, leave his country for many years, and put his life at the service of the nation," he said.
    After describing the people who chose to dedicate their lives to this activity as "unique people of their kind," the Russian President conveyed to them their congratulations on the occasion of their professional holiday.

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.googleusercontent.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.iraqpressagency.com/%3Fp%3D166267%26lang%3Dar

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:33 am