Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hakim renews its call for a dialogue to restore regional stability region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hakim renews its call for a dialogue to restore regional stability region Empty Hakim renews its call for a dialogue to restore regional stability region

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Jun 2017, 3:07 am

Hakim renews its call for a dialogue to restore regional stability region

BAGHDAD - The Journal News

New president of the National Alliance, Ammar al-Hakim, on Monday, calling for dialogue between Iraqi Saudi Iranian Turkish Egyptian restores the region's stability.

Hakim said in Eid al-Fitr sermon today that "national reconciliation begins with a victory and we want it in accordance with the principle of guarantees and assurances and mutual Altnasalat," noting that "the Kurds are part of the spirit of the nation and Iraq will remain great with his children and Qomayth and religions and sects, and the unity of Iraq remains Khdqat our eyes and just as we understand the aspirations, but we We believe in the homeland and one division will produce a stable in a troubled world entities. "

He called al-Hakim to "the attention to the intelligence and the Interior Ministry assume its responsibilities in coordination with other parties and an end to the phenomenon of militarization of society and must be directed by the military headquarters outside the cities."

Hakim stressed the need to "clone crowd experience building a service crowd and mobilize healthy and mobilize human and cultural crowd," stressing that "Baghdad needs to service programs as Iraq and its capital gate."

He also called on "all governors and ministries to launch joint services to the provinces programs and to the national domestic product in the light and medium industries support," he said. "The governor of Basra file in front of the Integrity Commission and we will defend him if proven innocent and no one is above the law, no political cover for anyone found guilty."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:37 am