Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Iraq is preparing to export natural gas to Kuwait

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq is preparing to export natural gas to Kuwait Empty Iraq is preparing to export natural gas to Kuwait

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Jun 2017, 2:26 am

Iraq is preparing to export natural gas to Kuwait

History of edits:: 2017/6/26

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} Oil Minister announced that the Kuwaiti Minister of Electricity and Water Essam Al-Marzouk, Kuwait and Iraq, putting the final touches on the natural gas import agreement.
    He said Al - Marzouk, in a press statement, " has been completed for the project technical details, is scheduled to be signed this summer."
    He explained that "Kuwait will initially import 50 million cubic feet per day of natural gas to rise this amount gradually to reach 200 million cubic feet."
    He noted that "negotiations are under way on setting prices and a forthcoming meeting of the Technical Committee in charge of importing natural study convened by gas from the Iraq file for the final agreement in this regard."
    He Marzouq, said that " the project will start signing import agreement , and then the pipe tracks tanker gas mode , " expected "This process takes one to two years, and is starting to import over the next year , " .anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Iraq is preparing to export natural gas to Kuwait Empty Re: Iraq is preparing to export natural gas to Kuwait

Post by ahill Tue 27 Jun 2017, 3:13 am

Good news they are getting along..... Iraq & Kuwait.

I have a feeling the middle east will start to change.

Their younger people have computers and cell phones now they
    have learned about the freedoms of North American youths/people have.
    And they want t too.  

But 'Freedom' is not free -     don't we know that?.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:20 pm