Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Da'ish intends to attack Kirkuk in three stages, document

jedi17
    jedi17

Da'ish intends to attack Kirkuk in three stages, document Empty Da'ish intends to attack Kirkuk in three stages, document

Post by jedi17 Sat 01 Jul 2017, 7:33 pm

Da'ish intends to attack Kirkuk in three stages, document
    12:47 PM ADMIN
    Kirkuk/ Iraq TradeLink: A document issued by Kirkuk police department disclosed that Da'ish (ISIS)

organization is planning to attack the province in three stages.

The document said that the first stage included the penetration of 50-60 Da'ish members into Daqouq area till arriving to the outskirts of Kirkuk city.

The second stage is to attack Kurdish Peshmarga sector in Daqouq area to open a loophole in the area to cut the main road leading Kirkuk with Daqouq city, as well attacking the Popular Mobilization Forces in Rashad areas.

The third stage is planned to attack Dibis sector, then to order the "sleeping cells" to control the land and other governmental establishment to create as state of chaos, the document said.
    Posted in: Kirkuk,Security

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 7:09 am