Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bank announces approval of a British bank opened a branch in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank announces approval of a British bank opened a branch in Baghdad Empty Central Bank announces approval of a British bank opened a branch in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Sep 2013, 4:05 am

Central Bank announces approval of a British bank opened a branch in Baghdad

BAGHDAD (Independent) ... the Iraqi Central Bank announced its approval in principle to the British Standard Chartered Bank opened a branch in Baghdad to its banking practice before the final of this year.

The central bank said in a statement obtained by the independent press (Iba) a copy of it on Tuesday that "the Bank has issued its approval in principle to the establishment of Standard Chartered Bank British opened a branch in Baghdad for the exercise of the banking business," noting that "the central bank to inform the representative bank in Iraq this approval for the exercise of his bank in Baghdad, "he said, adding that "the British Standard Chartered Bank will begin its work before the end of this year."

The Department of Standard Chartered Bank UK, announced on Monday (February 11, 2013), its intention to open three branches in southern and central Iraq and north, and the foreign companies operating in it, especially the British and Korean are looking for financial services "more support" in its business there. (End)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:35 pm