Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq is waiting for the OPEC meeting this month to determine the position of the production cut

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq is waiting for the OPEC meeting this month to determine the position of the production cut Empty Iraq is waiting for the OPEC meeting this month to determine the position of the production cut

Post by Rocky Mon 3 Jul 2017 - 17:14

Iraq is waiting for the OPEC meeting this month to determine the position of the production cut

History of edits:: 2017/7/3

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} Oil Minister Jabbar Luaibi said on Monday that he will wait for the result of the next meeting of the committee of OPEC before announcing its position on whether the organization needs to reduce the largest production.
    Allaibi said in a press statement, "There is no movement at the moment and things seem to be fine and in the right direction , " noting , "I think that prices will rise again, but let 's see the result of the meeting." During his reply to a question whether the organization needs to cut greater than 1.8 million barrels per day agreed upon with 11 of its partners.
    It is scheduled to meet oil ministers from the five countries monitor the implementation of production cut plus Saudi Arabia as head of OPEC agreement in Russia on 24 July this.
    The participants may refer the recommendations to a wider group held a meeting in November to amend Alag.anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024 - 13:46