Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Iraq pays tribute to the performance of the Central Bank in the field of banking reform

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq pays tribute to the performance of the Central Bank in the field of banking reform Empty Iraq pays tribute to the performance of the Central Bank in the field of banking reform

Post by Rocky Fri 06 Sep 2013, 5:12 pm

Iraq pays tribute to the performance of the Central Bank in the field of banking reform

04-09-2013-17: 14| Source:

Al-nujaifi and a former Turkish meeting

Alsumaria news/Baghdad

The Central Bank, announced Wednesday, House speaker Osama Al-nujaifi praised the serious steps made by the World Bank in the field of banking reform, stressing the need for coherence and coordination between monetary and fiscal policies.

The Bank said in a statement issued today, received "alsumaria news", a copy of it, "House speaker Osama Al-nujaifi visited today, the World Bank and met with Governor Abdel Basset Turki and agency cadres", stating that "Tehran praised the serious steps made by the World Bank in the field of banking reform."

"The Minister stressed the need for coherence and coordination between monetary and fiscal policy."

The Central Bank said, in (July 30, 2013), the stability of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar, foreign exchange reserves stood at 70 billion at the end of 2012.

The Central Bank of Iraq was established under the law of the 6th of March of 2004, as an independent body, is responsible for maintaining price stability and the implementation of monetary policy, including exchange rate policies and procedures per day to buy and sell currencies.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wayoutnow
    wayoutnow
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Iraq pays tribute to the performance of the Central Bank in the field of banking reform Empty Re: Iraq pays tribute to the performance of the Central Bank in the field of banking reform

Post by wayoutnow Fri 06 Sep 2013, 6:03 pm

It says cbi has control of the exchange rate !!!!
    kelnchp
    kelnchp
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Iraq pays tribute to the performance of the Central Bank in the field of banking reform Empty Re: Iraq pays tribute to the performance of the Central Bank in the field of banking reform

Post by kelnchp Fri 06 Sep 2013, 6:42 pm

I think the World Bank will help push this through IMO.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:11 am