Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Syria: regime and the opposition again in Geneva thrash

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Syria: regime and the opposition again in Geneva thrash Empty Syria: regime and the opposition again in Geneva thrash

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Jul 2017, 3:36 am

Syria: regime and the opposition again in Geneva thrash

BAGHDAD ( Reuters ) -
    kicks off on Monday in the Swiss city of Geneva a seventh round of peace negotiations between the Syrian government and the opposition under the auspices of the United Nations.

The negotiations centered on four main issues , namely the constitution, governance, elections and the fight against terrorism.
    The round of negotiations begins, amid slim hopes of the possibility of achieving any progress in the political process to end the ongoing conflict since more than six years.

Complemented by a party to the Syrian conflict lookup table former business author of four baskets are the constitution, governance, elections and the fight against terrorism in conjunction with the technical meetings dealing with "legal and constitutional issues."

The last round of negotiations in Geneva, which ended on 19 May / May last any remarkable progress on the road to end the conflict that has caused the deaths of more than 320 thousand people since it began in 2011 and did not check.

He acknowledged the special envoy of the United Nations, Staffan de Mistura, in a briefing to the Security Council after the end of the previous round of the existence of a deep chasm between the two parties about the core issues, pointing out that the lack of time frustrated the process of progress.

share it

http://www.aljournal.com/%D8%B3%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%B8%D8%A7%D9%85-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%B6%D8%A9-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AD%D8%AB%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9%85%D8%AC%D8%AF%D8%AF/

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 7:23 am