Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq receives from Italy two warships of the type "Assaad"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq receives from Italy two warships of the type "Assaad" Empty Iraq receives from Italy two warships of the type "Assaad"

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Jul 2017, 3:13 am

Iraq receives from Italy two warships of the type "Assaad"

13/07/2017

Delivered to the company "Vinkantiri" Italian Iraqi Navy warships type "Assaad."
    It is interesting that these two ships arrived in Iraq after 36 years on the arrival of the Iraqi request for the site Aatalia.bhsp Russia Sputnik.
    It is noteworthy that "the Iraqi Ministry of Defense has signed a contract to buy 6 Corvitat type" Assaad "in 1981 and ended with Italy made in 1990 but not delivered to Iraq because of the declaration of banning the export of weapons and military equipment to the country. Sold Italy 4 Corvitat to Malaysia in 1995, while the two ships remained stored until recently handed over to Iraq.
    Bearing the name of two ships, "Musa Bin Naseer" and "Tariq ibn Ziyad."
    It announced that "tactical experts cell" on its website that the newly Alcorvitin base Umm Qasr south of Basra Navy arrived.
    Tactical cell experts showed that the two ships Tmtazan a length of 62.8 meters and a width of 9.5 meters with a sunken about 3 meters. Each ship on a helicopter landing pad freely.
    And arming the two ships tactical cell experts said that the most prominent characteristic of the cannon ship its ability to deal with sea targets, helicopters and even anti-ship missiles. The maximum range up from 16 to 40 kilometers depending on the missile type. The cannon can launch 85 to 120 shells per minute.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 2:23 am