Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US Secretary of Defense refused to confirm the death of al-Baghdadi, and why?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US Secretary of Defense refused to confirm the death of al-Baghdadi, and why? Empty US Secretary of Defense refused to confirm the death of al-Baghdadi, and why?

Post by Rocky Sat 15 Jul 2017, 2:28 am

US Secretary of Defense refused to confirm the death of al-Baghdadi, and why?

Arab and international   Saturday July 15, 2017

Rejected US Secretary of Defense, James Mattis, confirm or deny the killing of the leader of the "Islamic State" Daesh, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, for not having reliable information.

The US minister, at a press conference held at the headquarters of his ministry (the Pentagon), commenting on the statement of the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, that he had "unconfirmed information" of the killing of the leader of the organization: "We are in the US Army does not speculate, and if we received information Fsnkhbarakm them."

He said from Washington, DC: "But we are not yet able to confirm or deny" rumors about the topic.

US retired general said that "our approach is to assume that the neighborhood until the opposite proves to us, and so far, we have not been proven to the contrary."

The minister's comments come after the US announced that the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, which takes him from Britain center, last Tuesday that he had "unconfirmed information" of the killing of the leader of the organization.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 9:40 am