Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+4
zimi31
sassy
Screwball
Rocky
8 posters

Parliamentary Finance: the coming days will bring good news for employees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: the coming days will bring good news for employees  Empty Parliamentary Finance: the coming days will bring good news for employees

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Jul 2017, 4:06 am

Parliamentary Finance: the coming days will bring good news for employees

09:09 - 07/16/2017

Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed Sunday, about a shortage of some of the financial budget for the current year terms caused the lack of salaries of state employees, noting that the supplementary budget will be approved in the coming days will solve the crisis.

The committee member said Magda Tamimi, in a statement / information /, said that "the general budget saw a financial imbalance in securing the salaries of employees in seven units will be remedied in the coming days."

Tamimi added that "the supplementary budget to be discussed in the House of Representatives in the coming days will provide the amounts as planned in the budget," indicating that "the country Aishd financial crisis but administrative corruption and the dominance of some influential parties on customs and caused a shortage in tax money."

The member of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives Magda Tamimi revealed on Saturday, was seeking to cancel the deduction of employees' salaries after the liberation of Mosul operations. Finished / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary Finance: the coming days will bring good news for employees  Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance: the coming days will bring good news for employees

Post by Screwball Sun 16 Jul 2017, 7:20 am

Please come on baby...we could on,y hope this leads to lower denoms, change in rate and some real purchasing power....wishful i know
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary Finance: the coming days will bring good news for employees  Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance: the coming days will bring good news for employees

Post by sassy Sun 16 Jul 2017, 7:56 am

Screwball wrote:Please come on baby...we could on,y hope this leads to lower denoms, change in rate and some real purchasing power....wishful i know
    wow, sure would be nice sb!!   yes
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Sun 16 Jul 2017, 8:04 am

Screwball wrote:Please come on baby...we could on,y hope this leads to lower denoms, change in rate and some real purchasing power....wishful i know

Well they're talking about current budget and employees salaries...time for them to get serious and pull the trigger. I know a lot has to be done yet on cleanup and securing areas in battles...but I sure would like to be surprised...  fish
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Sun 16 Jul 2017, 10:52 am

Praying we are closer than we think.  Things have a way of just popping when not expecting it.

jocolor jocolor jocolor
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Sun 16 Jul 2017, 1:01 pm

Lobo wrote:Praying we are closer than we think.  Things have a way of just popping when not expecting it.

jocolor jocolor jocolor

usually when you least expect it.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Sun 16 Jul 2017, 10:21 pm

I want to say THANKS to all for the encouraging comments on this article since I can't vote any more today. lol!
    notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by notazbad2000 Mon 17 Jul 2017, 12:56 am

Lobo wrote:Praying we are closer than we think.  Things have a way of just popping when not expecting it.

jocolor jocolor jocolor
    Yeah...like your ears when flying!

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 8:21 am