Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Syrian rebels shell SDF locations in Ayn Dakna near Aleppo

jedi17
    jedi17

Syrian rebels shell SDF locations in Ayn Dakna near Aleppo Empty Syrian rebels shell SDF locations in Ayn Dakna near Aleppo

Post by jedi17 Mon 17 Jul 2017, 8:52 pm

Syrian rebels shell SDF locations in Ayn Dakna near Aleppo

by  Loaa Adel
    Jul 17, 2017, 5:13 pm
    SHARES
    Tweet
    Reddit

Aleppo (Syria News) The Syrian rebels faction, named “Ahl al-Diyar”, on Monday, launched an attack on members of the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) in Ayn Dakna Village, north of Aleppo.

Qasioun News reported that the Syrian rebels shelled locations and gatherings of the Syrian Democratic Forces in the villages of Ayn Dakna and al-Baylouna, using heavy artillery and rockets, leaving many casualties.

Earlier, Ahl al-Diyar announced that it did not follow any party or military entity, and its main goal is to recapture villages and towns seized by the Syrian Democratic Forces in early 2016.

It is noteworthy that the rebels in northern Syria formed lately three military blocs, due to the news about the approaching military operation on the area of ​​Afrin, north of Aleppo.

http://www.iraqinews.com

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 1:41 am