Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Syrian rebels clash with regime forces and SDF in Aleppo

jedi17
    jedi17

Syrian rebels clash with regime forces and SDF in Aleppo Empty Syrian rebels clash with regime forces and SDF in Aleppo

Post by jedi17 Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:33 pm

MIDDLE EAST

Syrian rebels clash with regime forces and SDF in Aleppo

Aleppo (SyriaNews.media) Clashes broke out, on Wednesday, between the Syrian rebels and Syrian Democratic Forces in Bersaya Mountain, west of Azaz City, Qasioun News reported.

Local media channels also informed that the Syrian Democratic Forces attacked a camp in the mountain, using heavy artillery, but no casualties were reported.

Separately, clashes took place between the Syrian opposition and regime forces in a village near Baza’a Town, east of Aleppo, for the second day on row.

Noteworthy, Syrian rebels announced imposing their control over the northern countryside of Aleppo and parts of its eastern countryside.

http://www.iraqinews.com

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:17 am