Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Services proposes to grant residential land for the martyrs and the wounded

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Services proposes to grant residential land for the martyrs and the wounded Empty Parliamentary Services proposes to grant residential land for the martyrs and the wounded

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Jul 2017, 3:22 am

Parliamentary Services proposes to grant residential land for the martyrs and the wounded

7/18/2017 0:05

Baghdad / morning  
    presented to the Committee on Parliamentary Services proposed to the Council of Ministers to issue a decision to grant a piece of residential land and 50 million dinars for each family of martyrs and wounded participated in the liberation of Iraq from fighting organization "Daesh" terrorist gangs.
    Committee Chairman Nazim al - Saadi, in a press statement: "We call on the Council of Ministers to issue an urgent decision to grant whereby each martyr 's family a piece of residential land and a grant of 50 million dinars, in addition to 50 million loan with no benefits for each injured participated in honor of liberation battles territory , " noting "that is less what we offer to the families of martyrs and wounded who Arksoa shed their blood for the country in response to a call home."
    He added that " the decision will include all those who participated battles and killed and wounded , regardless of their affiliation," calling at the same time , the Ministry of Housing and Reconstruction and municipalities, as well as the Municipality of Baghdad to "provide distinctive land and infrastructure for these lands, the Committee on Parliamentary Services will follow the implementation of this resolution , if passed."
    He called al - Saadi , " the Council of Ministers to activate the Martyrs Foundation Act and to allocate the necessary institution of funds , " asserting that "while we call it honored the martyrs of freedom do not forget the righteous martyrs who ascended the gallows during the era of Saddam 's rule and who still have not received their rights."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:13 am