Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi calls for the removal of sectarian shipping and extinguishing regional conflicts

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi calls for the removal of sectarian shipping and extinguishing regional conflicts Empty Abadi calls for the removal of sectarian shipping and extinguishing regional conflicts

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Jul 2017, 2:15 am

Abadi calls for the removal of sectarian shipping and extinguishing regional conflicts

Political Since 2017-07-19 at 14:09 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on Wednesday called for the need to focus on eliminating sectarian shipping and exerting more efforts to extinguish regional disputes.
    "The Prime Minister received, today, the Foreign Minister of the Arab Republic of Egypt, Sameh Shukri," the Information Office of Abadi said in a statement received by Mawazine News.
    The statement added that "the guest minister conveyed the congratulations of Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi and the Egyptian government to liberate Mosul and the victories achieved by the Iraqi forces against the terrorist group Daash."
    Shukri said that he supports the efforts of the prime minister to liberalize and strengthen the institutions of the state, expressing his country's desire to "strengthen fraternal relations with Iraq in all fields and cooperation in the fields of security and reconstruction."
    Thanked the "Egyptian President, the government and the people for their support of the security and stability of Iraq," stressing the need to "strongly confront the terrorist gang, which represents a common danger of further cooperation, coordination and regional integration."
    He called on the ministers to "focus on eliminating sectarian shipping and exerting more efforts to extinguish regional conflicts that benefit terrorism to harm the interests of the countries and peoples of the region."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:01 am