Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Paris Climate Accord = Junk Science

Lobo
    Lobo

Paris Climate Accord = Junk Science Empty Paris Climate Accord = Junk Science

Post by Lobo Thu 20 Jul 2017, 4:11 pm

Paris Climate Accord = Junk Science Water-Temperature-1024x590
    QUESTION: Mr. Armstrong; I read a piece on the Paris Climate agreement that said climate experts now warn that an increase of more than 2 degrees Celsius could bring about irreversible consequences, including unpredictable superstorms and crippling heat waves. That seems to be anti-cyclical. How do they create such “science” without proof?
    PL
    Paris Climate Accord = Junk Science CO2-Cycle
    ANSWER: They just make it up. Every long-term study I have looked at disagrees with this bogus claim. They have found the Romans made it to Canada because the sea was much warmer back then than it is even today. Even if we assume that if temperature rose 2 degrees that would create superstorms, which has never happened when there were periods when the Earth was much hotter, it would never be “irreversible” for the Earth does not function in a stagnant linear fashion. The only way the Earth would die is (1) the atmosphere burned off, or (2) the entire planet became snow covered reflecting sunlight and then it would never become warm again (White Earth Effect).
    If there was more CO2, the planet would be greener and there would be more oxygen than CO2. The system would reverse.

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 2:27 am