Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ports company continues its campaign to lift Algorac and clean navigational channels

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ports company continues its campaign to lift Algorac and clean navigational channels Empty Ports company continues its campaign to lift Algorac and clean navigational channels

Post by Rocky Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:17 pm

Ports company continues its campaign to lift Algorac and clean navigational channels

July 20, 20178 0

General Company for Ports of Iraq announced that the technical and engineering Mlakatha managed to lift 7 Jnaib fuel and 3 fishing boats mired in territorial waters within its campaign to clean up navigational channels.

According to media ports manager Anmar Abdel Moneim Safi said in a statement that the cadres of the Maritime Rescue Division of the Iraqi Ports, continues to drive clean up navigational channels and the Corniche publican, to show the beautiful appearance that befits the city of Basra.

He noted that work is continuing so far as the number of targets recovered for the month of May and June amounted to 7 Jnaib fuel and three fishing boats soaked, were transferred to the Department of them assembled in the port stronghold and the remaining section was assembled soon Altnomp area.

He said net "that the remains of sunken ships in the current working site 18 after drowning recovered more than 40 drowned since the beginning of the campaign because.

He added that the net "after the completion of these works will go to the oil port of Khor al-Amaya to lift the sunken oil in front of the goal of the pavement within the contract signed with the Ministry of Oil for 500 million dinars.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:58 am