Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary services: the law of the issuance of agricultural land of the important laws that ser

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary services: the law of the issuance of agricultural land of the important laws that ser Empty Parliamentary services: the law of the issuance of agricultural land of the important laws that ser

Post by Rocky Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:08 am

Parliamentary services: the law of the issuance of agricultural land of the important laws that serve the Iraqi citizen

25/07/2017

A member of the Parliamentary Services Committee MP Tawfiq al-Kaabi, today, that the law of the release of agricultural land of the important laws that serve the Iraqi citizen.
    "This law allows the Iraqi citizen to own the land he inhabits from the Ottoman era," al-Kaabi said in an interview with al-Tijah. "On Thursday, he intervened directly with the speaker of parliament to include the law on the agenda."
    He explained that "to this moment there are people living in houses, especially in the province of Basra Qurnah and these lands are not covered by urban or infrastructure as agricultural land."
    He pointed out that "this law if it is included and approved and vote on it will be owned by the citizen land and includes urban," noting that "the Iraqi citizen needs the simplest things is the possession of land and citizen defending the land of Iraq and sacrifices and cites and does not have an inch of land."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:18 am