Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq: Iran will respond firmly to the US hostile decision

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq: Iran will respond firmly to the US hostile decision Empty Iraq: Iran will respond firmly to the US hostile decision

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Jul 2017, 3:12 am

Iraq: Iran will respond firmly to the US hostile decision

26/07/2017

Assistant Foreign Minister for Legal and International Affairs Abbas Araghji said that the recent US congressional decision contradicts Washington's international commitments, stressing that the measure will receive a decisive response from the Islamic Republic of Iran.
    In an interview with journalists on Wednesday on the sidelines of the Tehran conference on cybercrime, Arraji said the Congress's decision to impose new sanctions on Iran was a clear and clear hostile action against the Islamic Republic of Iran and would be a decisive response by the Islamic Republic of Iran.
    He said Iran had faced, over the past years, such hostile measures by the US Congress, and this issue is not limited to the current US administration.
    Araghji said the new law was in place to impose new sanctions, but to consolidate past US sanctions in non-nuclear fields. However, it could cast doubt on the implementation of the nuclear deal and reduce the Iranian Islamic Republic's investment in a comprehensive joint action plan.
    Araghji said the new US administration, twice over the past six months, had been forced to support Iran's implementation of the nuclear deal and had no other choice because the seven IAEA reports openly supported Iran's commitment to the nuclear deal.
    The Assistant Secretary of State said it was important that the United States, on July 18, declared Iran's commitment to implement the comprehensive joint action plan and announced an extension of the suspension of sanctions.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/174185.html

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:46 am