Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

British company Petrovac signs new contract with Iraq worth 100 million dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

British company Petrovac signs new contract with Iraq worth 100 million dollars Empty British company Petrovac signs new contract with Iraq worth 100 million dollars

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Jul 2017, 3:33 am

British company Petrovac signs new contract with Iraq worth 100 million dollars

Petrofac has announced a new contract and the extension of an existing agreement to provide construction, engineering and commissioning services and start operating two international oil companies in Iraq with a total value of more than US $ 100 million.

The identity of the companies involved was not disclosed.

Petrofac, a London-based oil services company, did not specify its operations in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah, the companies it has contracted with.

"Iraq is an important market for us, and as evidenced by the number of contracts we have received this year, we have consistently demonstrated our ability to execute and execute on behalf of our customers in engineering and production services," said Mani Rajapathi, Managing Director of Petrofac.

"As we move forward, our teams will remain focused on ensuring that our services are delivered in line with our customers' expectations to enable them to maximize the value of their oil and gas assets."

Last month, the company signed a 10-year framework agreement with Oman National Oil Company, Oman Petroleum Development Company (PDO), to provide engineering support, procurement and construction management services. The value of the contract was not disclosed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 9:36 pm