Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

What did Trump promise to Apple's manager?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

What did Trump promise to Apple's manager? Empty What did Trump promise to Apple's manager?

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Jul 2017, 3:21 am

What did Trump promise to Apple's manager?

Arabic and International Wednesday, 26 July 2017

US President Donald Trump said in an interview with The Wall Street Journal that Tim Cook, the chairman of Apple's giant IT company, promised to build three plants in the United States.

Trump said: "I talked with Cook and promised me three big factories - large big big, beautiful factories" during the 45-minute interview with the economic newspaper.

"I said to him: Tim, if you do not start building your factories in this country, I will not do my administration an economic success, call me and they will."

Trump gave no further details and Apple refused to comment.

Tim Cook announced in May that he had set up a $ 1 billion fund to create jobs in the United States for Advanced Manufacturing tasks.

Apple spent more than $ 50 billion in the United States last year on its suppliers or through its collaboration with application developers for the California-based company, he said.

Apple employs 80,000 people in the United States and plans to employ thousands more in the future, according to Cook.

Apple's assets exceed $ 250 billion, but most of them are abroad, where they have made profits by returning them to the United States to pay taxes of up to 35 percent.

During his election campaign, Trump promised to force Apple to return to the United States, although unlike the auto industry, it did not transfer jobs abroad, but rather developed them abroad.

"Apple has developed the whole supply chain in China," said Dan Panzika, chief analyst at IHS Technology.

Analysts say Apple may want to take a symbolic gesture to cool Trump's management by investing in Mac Pro in the United States or in a factory that produces devices from a more expensive limited version, such as a special versio

http://www.skypressiq.net/2017/7/26/%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B0%D8%A7-%D9%88%D8%B9%D8%AF-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D9%85%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%84
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

What did Trump promise to Apple's manager? Empty Trump: Apple promised me to build three factories in the United States

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Jul 2017, 4:01 am

Trump: Apple promised me to build three factories in the United States

Tim Tuck, chairman of the board of directors of the giant Apple IT company, promised to build three plants in the United States, US President Donald Trump said in an interview with The Wall Street Journal.

"I talked to Cook and promised me three big factories - big big big, (...) beautiful plants" during the 45-minute interview with the economic newspaper.

"I said to him: Tim, if you do not start building your factories in this country, I will not do my administration an economic success, call me and they will."

Trump gave no further details and Apple refused to comment.

Tim Cook announced in May that he had set up a $ 1 billion fund to create jobs in the United States for Advanced Manufacturing tasks.

Apple spent more than $ 50 billion in the United States last year on its suppliers or through its collaboration with application developers for the California-based company, he said.

Apple employs 80,000 people in the United States and plans to employ thousands more in the future, according to Cook.

Apple's assets exceed $ 250 billion, but most of them are abroad, where they have earned profits, which they have to return to the United States, paying taxes of up to 35 percent.

During his election campaign, Trump promised to force Apple to return to the United States, although unlike the auto industry, it did not transfer jobs abroad, but created them abroad.

"Apple has developed the whole supply chain in China," said Dan Panzika, chief analyst at IHS Technology.

Analysts say Apple may want to take a symbolic gesture to cool Trump's management by investing in Mac Pro in the United States or in a factory that produces devices from a more expensive limited version, such as a special version of the iPhone, on its tenth anniversary this year.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=8430

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:52 pm