Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Korean company is ready to build 2080 housing units in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Korean company is ready to build 2080 housing units in Iraq Empty A Korean company is ready to build 2080 housing units in Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Jul 2017, 2:32 am

A Korean company is ready to build 2080 housing units in Iraq

economy  Since 2017-07-27 at 13:40 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    The Ministry of Construction and Housing announced on Thursday that the South Korean company Henwa, which operates in the Basmaya housing complex, has submitted a study to establish 2080 low-cost housing units in the provinces affected by terrorism.
    "Minister of Construction Ann Nafi Osi met with a delegation from the South Korean company Henwa to discuss the possibility of the establishment of low-cost housing complexes in the provinces to contribute to resolving the housing crisis in Iraq, especially in the provinces that have been affected as a result of," the ministry said in a statement. For terrorist acts by gangs, "adding that" this meeting comes within the Ministry's plans for post-war reconstruction and the liberation of cities from drowning the organization calling for the terrorist. "
    She added that "the meeting included a study of the plans prepared by the company in cooperation with the Ministry to establish 2080 housing units and low cost in the provinces affected by terrorism, which is in dire need of resettlement of displaced persons and to contribute to resolving the housing crisis in the other provinces as a first stage, For the production of ready-made concrete in Basmaya plant complex as a first stage, "Mirdafa". It was also agreed to work on the establishment of new plants for the company in the provinces, which need quick plans to avoid the housing crisis in them.
    The minister expressed the readiness of her ministry to "fully cooperate with the company in the implementation of new housing complexes in Baghdad and the provinces, especially as Ir

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:23 pm