Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Najafi: Iraq carries the message of peace to the region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Najafi: Iraq carries the message of peace to the region  Empty Najafi: Iraq carries the message of peace to the region

Post by Rocky Sat 14 Sep 2013, 6:50 am

Najafi: Iraq carries the message of peace to the region

09/14/2013 12:00 AM

The delegation met with Gul .. And Zebari in Ankara next week, and a similar visit to Ihsanoglu to Baghdad

BAGHDAD - morning

welcomed Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan's letter of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki oral called for peace and the return of normal relations between the two countries conveyed by the parliamentary delegation of Iraq headed by Parliament Speaker Osama Najafi during his visit to Ankara .

continued Iraqi delegation for meetings with Turkish officials as he met Turkish President Abdullah Gul and Foreign Minister Ahmed Davutoglu During the two meetings discuss prospects for the development of bilateral relations between the two countries and ways to strengthen ties between the two neighbors.

Meanwhile announced Najafi near the visit of Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari to Turkey to strengthen Relations between the two countries, while sources said the determination of the President of Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani to visit Ankara in the coming days.

Nujaifi said in a press statement from Ankara that "Zebari will travel next week on an official visit to Ankara in response to a formal invitation for talks with Turkish officials, and restore relations between the two countries to normal after tension lasted for months. "

to that indicated informed sources said that "Turkish Foreign Minister intends was also doing a similar step and go on an official visit to the capital, Baghdad, and hold talks with Iraqi officials in the development of bilateral relations."

while sources Other Ban "Barzani plans to visit Turkey before the Kurdistan National Congress the planned city of Arbil in the coming months with the participation of a number of Kurdish parties in the Middle East."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:10 am