Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Times: Trump generals feel the flames

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Times: Trump generals feel the flames Empty The Times: Trump generals feel the flames

Post by Rocky Wed 09 Aug 2017, 4:55 am

The Times: Trump generals feel the flames

Wednesday, 9 August

BAGHDAD ( Reuters) -
    The Times newspaper published a report on Wednesday on a case that worries the Trump administration, which leaks scientific information about the sharp rise in temperature in the United States as a result of climate change.

The diversion of scientific institutions to this information before delegating it to the anger of the political establishment.

In the meantime, President Trump sent a letter to the United Nations confirming the withdrawal of the United States from the Paris Climate Convention.
    Trump plans to withdraw the United States from the Paris Convention on Climate Change
    Trump announces withdrawal from climate change agreement, calls for "fair" deal

It was clear from leaked emails that orders were issued to officials not to use the term "climate change" and to refer only to "extreme climatic conditions".

But even the military is fretting over the issue. Defense Secretary Jim Matisse used the term "climate change" as a warning against the use of the term.

The military advisers will try to persuade Trump to reconsider his position on climate change, but unfortunately, President Trump may only care if rainwater has flooded golf courses as a result of climate change.http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/212364/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%A7%D9%8A%D9%85%D8%B2-%D8%AC%D9%86%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D9%8A%D8%AD%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%84%D9%87%D9%8A%D8%A8/ar

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:09 pm