Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

President of Serbia: We are under international pressure because of our relations with Russia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

President of Serbia: We are under international pressure because of our relations with Russia Empty President of Serbia: We are under international pressure because of our relations with Russia

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Aug 2017, 2:44 am

President of Serbia: We are under international pressure because of our relations with Russia

10/08/2017

Serbian President Aleksander Vujcic has said that his country is under heavy international pressure because of its close ties with Russia.

"Today we are under great pressure from the superpowers, and I say this for the first time, it is no longer possible to appear anywhere in the West, where everyone is asking about Russia only," the president told Bulgaria's Pink television channel.

The president pointed out that Serbia is an independent state and that it determines who wants to build relations, stressing that the foreign ambassadors in his country will not be asked yet about the declarations, decisions and other acts, as before.

Serbian First Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ivica Dacic said earlier that Serbian politics were making the country a difficult choice between Russia and the European Union. Sf

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/176169.html

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:31 pm