Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi directs the preservation of the building of the public library in Mosul and work on re-activit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi directs the preservation of the building of the public library in Mosul and work on re-activit Empty Abadi directs the preservation of the building of the public library in Mosul and work on re-activit

Post by Rocky Fri 11 Aug 2017, 2:04 am

Abadi directs the preservation of the building of the public library in Mosul and work on re-activity

Political Since 2017-08-10 at 15:59 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad - Mawazine News
    Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Thursday, to maintain the building of the public library in Mosul and work on re-activity.
    "The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi directs the preservation of the building of the public library in Mosul and work to restore its activity," a brief statement by the prime minister said.
    At the same time, the Fund allocated the reconstruction of the areas affected by terrorism, 64 billion dinars for the implementation of strategic projects in the province of Nineveh within the plan this year, announced the start of a project to compensate citizens who have been affected their homes, while the Deputy Governor of Nineveh Hassan Al-Alal rehabilitated water and electricity projects because of the priority Prelude For the return of families to the coast of Mosul right

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:51 am