Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Prosecutors found a "huge gap" in the Ukrainian defense budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Prosecutors found a "huge gap" in the Ukrainian defense budget Empty Prosecutors found a "huge gap" in the Ukrainian defense budget

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Aug 2017, 3:17 am

Prosecutors found a "huge gap" in the Ukrainian defense budget

13/08/2017

The Ukrainian prosecutor has discovered a "financial gap" of 6.1 billion hryvnia (about 237 million dollars) in the Ukrainian defense budget, in reference to the need for the ministry to increase funding.

This financial gap is the difference between the planned government funding of the Ministry and the financial entitlements it must pay.

The ministry's financial records show that the ministry's debts increased by the end of 2016 by 2.4 billion hryvna (93.2 million dollars), bringing the total debts of the ministry to 6.1 billion hryvnia, according to the report of the Ukrainian prosecutor, Of which about $ 755 million (about $ 29.3 million) is in arrears.

In the report to the Presidency of the Ukrainian Cabinet, the prosecutor said that this gap constitutes about 11% of the ministry's annual funding.

Ukrainian President Pietro Poroshenko said earlier that Ukraine spends about 5% of its gross domestic product (GDP) on defense and security, higher than that of some NATO members.

In June, the Ukrainian Ministry of Finance announced that government debt increased by $ 2 billion to $ 74.3 billion in April. The ministry credited the loans to Ukraine and the devaluation of the national currency - Hrivna.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/176575.html

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:38 pm