Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Association of Iraqi Private Banks: The banking sector consists of 70 banks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Association of Iraqi Private Banks: The banking sector consists of 70 banks Empty Association of Iraqi Private Banks: The banking sector consists of 70 banks

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Aug 2017, 3:31 am

Association of Iraqi Private Banks: The banking sector consists of 70 banks

The President of the Association of private banks, the depositary Handal, that the Iraqi banking sector consists of 70 banks, adding that the Association of private banks has trained 750 bank employees during the first half of this year.

In his speech at the celebration held by the Islamic Bank of Iraq on the occasion of the 25th anniversary of the establishment of the bank and attended by "economy", Al-Hantal said that "a major movement is taking place in the banking sector as a result of the policy of the Governor of the Central Bank to support the work of banks." The bank consists of 70 banks, including 63 private banks and seven government banks. "
    He explained that "the share of private banks in monetary credit from 2003 to 2016 amounted to 13%," noting that "there is mobility to cooperate with banks in neighboring and foreign countries in addition to the commitment of private banks to the instructions and controls of the Central Bank."
    He pointed out that "the Association of Private Banks has achieved many goals in the rehabilitation of human resources in conjunction with international companies and training them on the topics of combating money laundering and the financing of terrorism and risk management," stressing that "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:26 pm