Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A congressman applying for a mental examination of Trump

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A congressman applying for a mental examination of Trump Empty A congressman applying for a mental examination of Trump

Post by Rocky Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:18 am

A congressman applying for a mental examination of Trump

10:26 - 19/08/2017

Congressman Zoe Lovgren called for a mental and psychological examination of President Donald Trump, who is skeptical of his eligibility for the presidency and suffering from mental illness.

According to the site "Mercury News", "US House of Representatives Zoe Lovgren submitted to Congress recently, a draft resolution provides for the need to subject Trump for medical, psychological and mental tests, determine whether able to serve as head of state.

"Vice President Mike Pines and the members of the Tramp presidential team have to see the results of the tests to decide whether President Trump deserves to stay in office or not," said Lovgren, adding that "the president is suffering from initial stages of dementia, noting his strange behavior and his speeches Disturbing. "

According to the site, "under the twenty-fifth (amended) of the US Constitution, the Vice-President and the majority of the members of the presidential office, the President temporarily relieved of his duties, declaring" unable to perform the powers and duties of his office, "to be Vice President Presidential functions on his behalf.

If the president objects to his removal, the matter is brought to Congress for a number of votes preventing him from running his presidential duties. Ending / 25 g

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/08/19/185881/

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:50 am