Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

South Korean president warns North of "exploiting maneuvers"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

South Korean president warns North of "exploiting maneuvers" Empty South Korean president warns North of "exploiting maneuvers"

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Aug 2017, 4:19 am

South Korean president warns North of "exploiting maneuvers"

11:11 - 21/08/2017

South Korean President Mon Jie on Monday warned North Korea against using joint exercises between the Korean and US forces to carry out provocative operations.

"We warn North Korea not to use these defensive maneuvers as a justification for new provocations," Yonhap news agency quoted Moon as saying at a cabinet meeting.

"Olegi's freedom simulation exercise, which began today, is aimed at reviewing the defense capability of the regular and civilian forces to protect the people of South Korea and maintain its safety," Moon said.

He called on North Korea to "not distort the country's efforts to maintain peace and use maneuvers as a justification for military provocations, and should realize that its provocation is the reason for the continued military exercises in the south."

"North Korea has not stopped its steps to develop its nuclear and missile weapons, prompting the international community to strengthen its sanctions and pressure on it, as the security situation on the Korean Peninsula has recently become more serious than ever," the South Korean president said. Ending / 25 g

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/08/21/186583/

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 3:07 am