Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Reports: Sadr intends to nominate "Communist leader" for prime minister in the next session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Reports: Sadr intends to nominate "Communist leader" for prime minister in the next session Empty Reports: Sadr intends to nominate "Communist leader" for prime minister in the next session

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Aug 2017, 5:53 am

Reports: Sadr intends to nominate "Communist leader" for prime minister in the next session

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - The leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, is seeking to nominate a "communist figure" to fill the post of next prime minister, according to press reports on Monday, while referring to the appointment of Ali Smeesem to discuss with political figures "The cross-sectarian bloc".
    Al-Quds al-Arabi quoted a source familiar with the Sadrist movement as saying that "Sadr intends to nominate (a communist personality) to fill the post of prime minister next," adding that "the talks will take place at the headquarters of the political body of the Sadrist movement in the Jadiriyah area next to Rusafa from the capital Baghdad."
    The source added that "the Iraqi Communist Party and the civil assembly are two of the most prominent strategic allies of the Sadrist movement in the next stage." He pointed out that "Sadr is seeking to nominate a Communist figure for the post of prime minister next, in the event of obtaining seats that included a personal choice to take over the post "He said.
    He stressed that all the weights within the Sadrists indicate the intention of Sadr reports: Sadr intends to nominate a communist for prime minister in the next next session.
    He added: "What confirms this is the Sadr's expulsion of Khatib Juma, the city of Sadr (downtown Baghdad), Osama al-Musawi, after speaking badly about the Communists and secularists in the Friday sermon last." (1)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:56 pm