Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The gang of "cannibals" is causing shock and panic in South Africa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The gang of "cannibals" is causing shock and panic in South Africa Empty The gang of "cannibals" is causing shock and panic in South Africa

Post by Rocky Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:22 am

The gang of "cannibals" is causing shock and panic in South Africa

Arabic and International   Tuesday, 29 August 2017 

Fear of the Chaiamuya tribe in South Africa in the province of Kuala Lumpur-Natal after finding the body of a woman separated from her head.

The 25-year-old Zainel family, which has disappeared since July, believes it has fallen victim to a network that specializes in catching people for cannibalism.

The detection of these has led

Data on the arrest of five men.

The discovery of her decomposed body after a man surrendered to the police last week claiming to be a traditional healer, admitting he was fed up with cannibalism.

It was reported that the police initially refused to ratify his novel.

But when he gave a hand and two human hands to prove his allegations, he was immediately arrested.

He then led the police to his rented house where they found eight human ears placed in a cooking pot.

Some of the material was used by the Archdiocese in his magic

It is believed that these ears were supposed to be offered when cooked to his customers who were told that they possessed magical properties that would bring to their families money, power and protection.

Several human parts were also found in a bag.

Remains of torn Halshawayu clothing and traces of blood were found among human remains in the home of the traditional healer.

Her family got to know her clothes.

But the police are still waiting for the results of DNA to see if the human remains belong to this woman, the mother of a two-year-old child.

Family members of the victim

Her family is expected to bury the remains of her body.

"We can only imagine how she wanted her captors to release her and keep her life, she died very painful," said her older sister, Nzebiho Ntili.

"Her clothes were covered with grass and dust, and this is clear evidence that she fought hard to save her life," said her sister.

This traditional healer carries the title "Makhonovo" and means "corrupt or corrupt" in Zulu.

The hut he rented was rented by a person named Vilani Magpani, where his brother was also a partner in the allegations.

The traditional therapist rented this cottage

"I was shocked to learn that my younger brother fell victim to the legends of this traditional healer: he promised them richness while he was poor like me," Magagani said.

One of the tenants complained about the smell of rotten flesh emanating from his neighbor's hut.

He said that his younger brother and three other men had been hired to work for the traditional healer because they needed to find jobs for them.

There are allegations that he sent young people to dig graves in the middle of the night to make magic spells known in the local language as Muti.

A few people admitted that they had consulted with the traditional healer and ate meat.

The five defendants who have appeared before the court are still in public protests outside their custody after they have dropped bail requests.

They are due to appear before the court at the end of September.

http://www.skypressiq.net/2017/8/29/%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D9%88%D8%B1-%D8%B9%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%83%D9%84%D9%8A-%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%88%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B4%D8%B1-%D8%AA%D8%AA%D8%B3%D8%A8%D8%A8-%D8%A8%D8%B5%D8%AF%D9%85%D8%A9-%D9%88%D9%87%D9%84%D8%B9-%D8%AC%D9%86%D9%88%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%82%D8%A7

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:59 am