Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

«Morning» publishes the details of the settlement of salaries of employees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

«Morning» publishes the details of the settlement of salaries of employees Empty «Morning» publishes the details of the settlement of salaries of employees

Post by Rocky Tue 29 Aug 2017, 3:44 am

«Morning» publishes the details of the settlement of salaries of employees

29/8/2017 12:55 AM

Baghdad / Sabah Al-Sabah
    published the details of the Cabinet's decision to complete the issuance of a unified job number for employees in all government departments, especially the lists of salaries by the end of the first of November of the current year 2017.
    The decree stated that «the ministries and entities not affiliated with the Ministry of All By sending monthly lists of salaries of employees including salary details and allocations to the Ministries of Planning and Finance and the Federal Financial Control Bureau in the form of electronic tables in accordance with the standard models that the Central Statistical Organization to all parties, 1 per cent of the nominal salary of the employee in exchange for a uniform job number, provided that the percentage is updated periodically at each upgrade to a higher degree and determine the mechanism of collecting the fee electronically with controls issued by the Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank of Iraq ».
    It also stated that «the employee selected a bank from the banks accredited with the Central Bank of Iraq in the process of settling salaries to open a bank account in preparation for receipt of his salary through the account electronically under a bank card city» The decision of the Council for the purpose of activating the system of payment of salaries and allowances to employees in government departments electronically.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 8:30 am