Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Warnings of approaching 24 stars of the solar system threaten the Earth

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Warnings of approaching 24 stars of the solar system threaten the Earth Empty Warnings of approaching 24 stars of the solar system threaten the Earth

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Sep 2017, 9:48 am

Warnings of approaching 24 stars of the solar system threaten the Earth

Date of release: 2017/9/2

Astronomers have warned that 14 to 24 stars are approaching the solar system where it is likely to lead to the end of mankind on Earth.
    The stars will not reach our solar system a million years ago, but the possibility of stars coming closer to the Earth is that one of them travels 1.3 million light-years away from the group, although it may fall on other planets in our group On arrival.
    The gravitational force of a star equates to 60 percent of the mass of the sun; the Sun mass is a measure used in physics to estimate the mass of stars and other space objects.

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php%3Fstorytopic%3D41%26storyid%3D21752

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 12:10 am