Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A solar wind travelling at over 700 km/s continues to bombard the Earth’s magnetosphere causing auro

Lobo
    Lobo

A solar wind travelling at over 700 km/s continues to bombard the Earth’s magnetosphere causing auro Empty A solar wind travelling at over 700 km/s continues to bombard the Earth’s magnetosphere causing auro

Post by Lobo Sat 04 Mar 2017, 4:03 pm

Saturday, 4 March 2017

A solar wind travelling at over 700 km/s continues to bombard the Earth’s magnetosphere causing auroras as far south as England this week

A solar wind travelling at over 700 km/s continues to bombard the Earth’s magnetosphere causing auro Unity-Aurora
    Photo Space.com
    Solar wind speed of an incredible 720 km/s continues to bombard the Earth’s magnetosphere causing a geomagnetic storm and causing beautiful auroras as far south as England as a stream of gaseous material flowing continues to flow from a hole in the sun's atmosphere, see below...

A solar wind travelling at over 700 km/s continues to bombard the Earth’s magnetosphere causing auro Ch_strip
    Photo Spaceweather.com
    Earth is inside a stream of solar wind flowing from the indicated coronal hole.
    The speed of the solar wind is travelling at a mind blowing 712 km/s seen on the graph below provided by NOAA.

A solar wind travelling at over 700 km/s continues to bombard the Earth’s magnetosphere causing auro Untitled
    A wonderful map showing just where the auroras will be visible from as the solar storm continues 
    Credit: NOAA/Ovation

A solar wind travelling at over 700 km/s continues to bombard the Earth’s magnetosphere causing auro Aurora-forecast-northern-hemisphere

Home Page

The Wire

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:12 am