Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fourteen people have died from cholera in Nigeria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fourteen people have died from cholera in Nigeria Empty Fourteen people have died from cholera in Nigeria

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Sep 2017, 2:32 am

Fourteen people have died from cholera in Nigeria

03/09/2017 

Fourteen people have died in north-eastern Nigeria from cholera, where Nigerian authorities said the majority of the victims were staying in a camp for refugees who had fled their homes because of attacks by the extreme Boko Haram group.

"As of September 1, 14 deaths have been registered," the Health Ministry said in a statement. "The number of cases suspected of cholera has risen to 186."
    The majority of the suspected cases (179 cases) and deaths (10) were recorded in the camp of Mona Karaj, near the capital of Borno State, Maiduguri, while the remaining cases were recorded in neighboring districts.
    The statement said that the health authorities, in cooperation with the humanitarian organizations in the region, have taken measures to combat the spread of the epidemic, such as water purification and the development of more latrines. sf

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/179630.html

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:02 am